Monday, February 8, 2016

the happenings

where to begin? 
we went to utah this weekend! we stayed one night at hilary's, visited some solid friends in provo, and had a family dinner with all the utah family that evening. we stayed the next night at tim n anni's, hung out with anni and jacob in the morning, went to the provo city center temple open house (most beautifully restored interior) and out to lunch with hannah, 

and then went back to hang out with tim, anni and jacob before the Jazz game. 
went to my first nba game..ever! to say im obsessed with the Jazz would be an understatement. it was so cool to get to see them get that big 'w' against the bulls, in overtime!
 then we drove the 3+ hour drive back to rexburg. what a fun quick getaway that was! now we are back to real life, just trying to stay warm in the depths of winter


baby update: 33 weeks

+ i decided to drop all my (2) floral classes. they were a little much, and all the busyness of the semester was scheduled for the end of the semester, when little mister is due to make his grand debut! so I decided to stick with our once-a-week religion class and take it easy while we wait until baby comes
+ we are officially less than 2 months away from baby's estimated arrival! i cannot wait to meet him
+ i get really nervous when i go to baby appointments(well any doctors appt, really) and when it's time to weight in and check blood pressure, my BP skyrockets. but literally 2 minutes later it'll be back down to normal
+ my last appt BP was 144/92 in the first arm so my midwife wanted me to come back in on monday for another BP check and further testing. nurse let me just sit and breath for 2.5 before she checked my BP and I came in at 122/84--normal.  doctors office nervosa is a real thing!!!
+ had my first real braxton hicks contractions yesterday. it was just 2 crampings, about 45mins apart, and lasted about 2 mins each. it's so cool our bodies are built to grow and birth real human beings! such a miracle
+ baby boy is moving like crazy. they say he is at peak movement, as he will soon be too big to be able to move around much
+ this week i've been craving popcorn, salmon, and sushi. thanks to grandpa I got my popcorn fix. maybe my valentine will take me out for some lovely sushi..

No comments:

Post a Comment