Sunday, December 30, 2018

sometimes i cry

november, 2016
thank you post pregnancy + nursing hormones. i've been so emotional lately!
+ my baby boy is growing up. six months hit me hard, but i blinked and all a sudden the boy is SEVEN months and growing fast! 
+ i cried tonight (and really every night) as I was rocking my baby to sleep. his calm, peaceful beauty overwhelmed me. 
+ i cry in the store everytime i buy the next size diapers. how is this boy growing so fast?
+ i cry singing lullabies to my baby cuz someday he'll be a teenager and be way too cool for his mom. 

+ i think i had this idea in my head that i'd have a baby and he'd stay a baby forever but he just keeps growing so I cry about that. 

december 30, 2018
+ time fliiiiiiiies
+ baby boy got a new sister in 2017
+ we did some traveling mostly to see family
+ we’re navigating life with two babies and finding so much JOY along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment